Wednesday 4 May 2016

Easel Card for Bizzy Becs

When I saw this stamp in the BizzyBec's Store I knew I wanted to add it to my collection. It is so cute and easy to match up with different papers by switching the colour of the icecream.
It is made of rubber so it's nice and durable.
 
 
I stamped the image onto blending card and then coloured it with Copic markers:
Pig: E51, E53, E11, E57
Ice Cream: RV63, RV52, RV02, YR21, E33, E17
Background: W2-5, B0000
 
Papers were from my stash. I fussy cut the chevrons and inked the edges of all paper with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I cut out the image using Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Nesting Dies and then added a doily behind the die cut.
The sentiment came with the image and I added foam mounting tape to the sentiment piece to support the card once opened.
Don't forget there is a new  Anything Goes challenge for May over at
 
Thanks for stopping by, Jackie x
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges: 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh soo cute do love this card Jackie as you say that stamp is adorable and goes with so very much love the red spotty paper too :D
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete