Saturday 21 February 2015

Take A Bow- Simply Betty's Feathery Boudoirs

Madame Frou Frou is the first digi from http://simplyb.net/ that I have made up into a card. They are so much fun to colour and are available to buy as digis and in rubber. I should also mention that Betty has a great deal on her digis this weekend...I am planning on filling in some gaps in my collection while this is on!
Here is my colouring guide using Copics for Madame Frou Frou:
Skin: E51,  E53, E93
Hair: Y21, E35 (some pencil added)
Pink Feathers: RV11, E74 (some pencil added)
I have been experimenting with adding some fine pencil lines on these images to try and make the fans look more feathery.
The paper I have used is from my Prima stash. I added a doiley, white painted chipboard, Bella bling and flowers and tulle. The tulle has been gathered and then tie with the wire on the flower that is in the centre of the bow. All paper was inked using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
I hope you like it! Stay tuned for the next Boudoir!
 Jackie
 
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love your card. The beautiful colours and the layout. Love the shape you've done for your image....she made me smile. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp or Digi for February Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete