Wednesday 15 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween- Chocolate Box

Well, today's challenge over at  http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com.au/ is to create a candy holder or treat bag. I chose to make a chocolate box and of course, had to buy myself a box of chocolates to fill it!!
The image I used is 'Jack and Jill' from the 2012 Steampunk Line at Simply Betty Stamps. I coloured it using my Copic markers and inked around the edge of the image with Walnut Stain Distress Ink once I had cut it out. I made the box out of a piece of 12x12 card- next to no waste! The papers I used to decorate it were from MME Lost and Found Halloween collection again. I love this pack and have continued to find ways to use it as both sides have great designs.
Making my box just a little bit creepy, I added a bony hand from one of my Halloween swaps. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you have colored the image!!!! Fabulous use of the hand as well. Looks gruesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I do love those papers too, and fabulous job on the details.

    ReplyDelete