Friday 20 December 2013

Penny Black Christmas Card

Even though we never get snow at Christmas here in Australia, I still love to think of snowflakes and snowmen at Christmas time. I have pulled out one of my old stamps for this week's challenge over at http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com.au/  -Here Comes Christmas Day!


I used the 1998 Penny Black stamp 'Snowy Friends' as my feature image. I coloured it using Copic Markers and blinged up the snowmen using Ice Stickles 'Crystal Ice'.
The image was cut out using a Spellbinders Label die. Spellbinders 'Create A Flake' dies were used for the snowflake embellishments. The background paper was an invitation sheet from my stash.
Other embellishments included a paper doiley and Bella flourishes.


Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and holiday season...make sure you make some time to craft.
Thanks for stopping by, Jackie.

4 comments:

  1. Jackie, this couldn't be more adorable!!! I love it and your coloring is fabulous!!
    Congrats on entering all of the Through the Purple Haze Challenges since the start. Your name is entered in the drawing for the big prize giveaway!!! Good luck!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jackie, well done on entering in to all the challenges good luck in the draw
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful card.......have a lovely christmas

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jackie. I always look forward to your creations each week. Have a wonderful Christmas and as always thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy (DT)

    ReplyDelete