Saturday 16 November 2013

Gatefold Christmas Card

Here in Australia, we are not likely to see a white Christmas but I do love the thought of being surrounded by snow and being rugged up for a Northern Christmas.
This week I have made a Wintery Christmas card using a Tattered Teddy Stamp from Docrafts. The image has been coloured using Copic markers.
I cut out the image using a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die.This is one of my favourite sets as it has a good range of sizes in it.
I added small blue rhinestones from my stash around the die cut and then used Matte Accents under Ted to apply Diamond Dust for the snow.
White Bazzill cardstock was used to create the card. I then put some of the scrap paper through the Cuttlebug using a Sizzix Snowflake embossing folder. These pieces were precut to be slightly smaller than each of the front panels of the card.
Once these were adhered with tape, I taped the Teddy panel to the card front on one side.
The final touch was a snowflake created using Spellbinders Create A Flake 4. With all the pieces in this die set lots of snowflake combinations are possible. The jewel brad in the centre was an American Crafts Element from my stash.


I am entering this card into the challenge over at http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com.au/.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so beautiful. I love tatty teddy images and this is so cute. The embossing works beautifully. Thanks for joining us at TTPH challenges Becky DT

    ReplyDelete